About Walker Tracker
Join the program that supports MOVING while challenging your friends, colleagues, University departments, sorority houses, and more! Every 8 weeks a new challenge will be posted to join and compete against other University of Nebraska-Lincoln departments. Its easy to sign up and log steps. Join and participate for free. Download the APP to your phone, enter your activities online or sync a SmartDevice to start earning steps. Progress is tracked through steps with various physical activities able to be converted!
If you have any questions regarding Walker Tracker, please contact Amanda Robine
To sign up for Walker Tracker:
- Go to https://unlwell.walkertracker.com/
- Click on “Register Now” in the top right corner
- Enter your information and click “Register”
Join/Create a Team
- Select the "Teams" tab at the top of your screen
- Find and click on your team
- Select "Join This Team" at the top right of the team's home page
- If you do not see your team listed, you can create one
- Under "Team" tab, select "Create A Team"
- Enter your team name and select your appropriate Administrative Unit
- We suggest leaving "Open to Join" selected, then press "Create Team"
***Please note, only 10 people/team. However, you can make as many teams necessary in your Administrative Unit***
Join a Competition
- Once you have joined a team, select the "Competitions" tab at the top of your screen
- Choose from the list of featured competitions
- Once you click on the competition, you will automatically be enrolled in the challenge
- Start recording your activity. An steps/points earned will automatically go towards your progress in all competitions you have enrolled with