The process of self-understanding, based on a set of beliefs, principles or values that give guidance to one's actions. Such wellness can cultivate a sense of direction, thankfulness or appreciation for life.
Campus Ministries & ACReW
- ACReW is made up of representatives of various campus religious groups concerned with ethical treatment of students. This site will provide students at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln easy access for more information.
Husker Wellness Advocates
- Wellness Advocates are students who are employed by the University Health Center's Health Promotion and Outreach department. The group promotes life-long well-being, while providing care for minor injuries with access to educational materials.
The sun represents the beginning and end of a day; a reflection of a source of growth and vitality.
- Compassion for others
- A sense of meaning and purpose
- A sense of belonging to something greater than oneself
- Time for reflection and relaxation
- Value system, may be based on religious beliefs and practices; atheism or agnosticism
Wellness Pulse Check:
Are you engaged in the process of Spiritual Wellness?
Evaluate your own spiritual wellness with this brief quiz.
- Do I make time for relaxation in my day?
- Do my beliefs/principles/values guide my decisions and actions?
- Do I feel a sense of direction in my life?
- Do I feel a sense of thankfulness or appreciation for what I have?
- Am I accepting of the views of others?