The ability to identify a core set of personal beliefs which guide decision making and other faith-based endeavors, while understanding others may have a distinctly different set of guiding principles.
Campus Recreation Resources
- Massage Therapy at Campus Recreation is an excellent tool to be used for relaxation, relieving stress and muscle tension, or assisting in rehabilitating an injury.
- Yoga classes at Campus Recreation offer time to relax, renew and replenish your body, mind and soul.
Campus Ministries & ACReW
- ACReW is made up of representatives of various campus religious groups concerned with ethical treatment of students. This site will provide students at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln easy access for more information.
Recognized Student Organizations
- Encourage students to connect with one another. Organizations exist for many purposes, including the sharing of spiritual beliefs. Students can search for organizations through the NvolveU 2.0 website.
- Compassion for others
- A sense of meaning and purpose
- A sense of belonging to something greater than oneself
- Time for reflection and relaxation
- Value system, may be based on religious beliefs and practices; atheism or agnosticism
Wellness Pulse Check:
Are you engaged in the process of Spiritual Wellness?
Evaluate your own spiritual wellness with this brief quiz.
- Do I make time for relaxation in my day?
- Do my beliefs/principles/values guide my decisions and actions?
- Do I feel a sense of direction in my life?
- Do I feel a sense of thankfulness or appreciation for what I have?
- Am I accepting of the views of others?