The ability to enjoy
a chosen career and/or contribute to society through volunteer activities.
Student Money Management Center
- The SMMC offers financial calculators, over 300 resources on money management and a variety of events around budgeting and financial success.
University of Nebraska Federal Credit Union
- An experienced, friendly, and local credit union, the University of Nebraska FCU partners with employees, creating a credit union which we can all be proud of. They can assist you with your financial education, listen to your suggestions and work to improve your credit union.
- Career Services helps students in all majors and colleges make academic and career decisions, gain experience and pursue employment or further education.
Husker Wellness Advocates
- Wellness Advocates are students who are employed by the University Health Center's Health Promotion and Outreach department.
A gear with cogs or teeth represents a unit of labor or effort.
- Continuing education
- Satisfying career/profession
- Workplace safety
- Positive workplace & attitude
Wellness Pulse Check:
Are you engaged in the process of Occupational Wellness?
Evaluate your own occupational wellness with this brief quiz.
- Do I enjoy going to work most days?
- Do I have a manageable workload at work?
- Do I feel that I can talk to my boss and co-workers with problems arise?