About the Challenge
Join the program that supports MOVING while challenging your friends, colleagues, University departments, sorority houses, and more! Each month a new challenge will be posted to join and compete against other University of Nebraska-Lincoln departments. Its easy to sign up and log points. Join and participate for free. Download the application to your phone or enter your activities online. Points can be logged for running, lifting weights, yoga, cleaning the house, mowing the lawn, etc.!
Lets fill fill Memorial Stadium's 90,000 seats with 90,000 points!
The University of Nebraska-Lincoln EveryMove community will work together to achieve 90,000 points every month, for 3 months, and symbolically fill Memorial Stadium. All you have to do is be active for 30 minutes every day, for 5 days every week!
Stadium Challenge Kickoff
Want to start the Stadium Challenge off the right and fun way? Join us on September 7th from 12:00 - 1:00 pm at Memorial Stadium for games on Tom Osborne Field and a Stadium Stair Run! This a great way to jump start this challenge while socializing with the University of Nebraska community at such an important and exciting location. Do you want to participate in the event? You can preregister here!
If you would like to request a team for your department, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must have 5 people from your department/college to create a new team
- If you have less than 5 people you may still be able to join a college's team in which your department falls under
- No department, no college, not enough people? No worries! We have a "Free Agents" community team!
To sign up for EveryMove:
- Go to https://everymove.org/UNLincoln
- Click on “Sign Up” in the top right corner
- Enter your information and click “Sign Up”
- Choose apps that you would like to sync
- Look for the verification email OR Go to Settings > Memberships to verify your email address
- Once you verified you are ready to start earning points!
** You must use a University of Nebraska email account to sign up (i.e. @unl.edu, @huskers.unl.edu or @nebraska.edu) **
About the Challenge
Nebraska organizations, businesses, colleges and schools are joining the Nebraska 150 Celebration and the Nebraska Sports Council in an effort to get Nebraskans to complete 150 miles or more of physical activity throughout the year.
Nebraskans can complete miles in a variety of different ways – bicycling, paddling, rolling, hiking, climbing, swimming – however you want to complete the challenge.
This challenge is more than just logging miles. It’s about connecting Nebraskans from all across the state, discovering new trails and finding events or opportunities to challenge yourself.
We encourage you to sign up today and to join other Nebraskans in completing the challenge!
To sign up for NE150 Challenge:
- Go to https://www.ne150challenge.com/
- Click on "Start Challenge" or "Register"
- Enter information and Click "Create New Account"
- Check email for verification email from NE150. Click on the link that will take you to the website to create your password.
- Log in to the website
- Select "Groups" and "Find Group"
- Search "UNL" and select "Join Group"
- You are now registered and ready to log your miles while competing and winning prizes with University of Nebraska-Lincoln!
How to Register:
How to Track Mileage: