The process of self-understanding, based on a set of beliefs, principles or values that give guidance to one's actions. Such wellness can cultivate a sense of direction, thankfulness or appreciation for life.
Campus Ministries & ACReW
- ACReW is made up of representatives of various campus religious groups concerned with the thical treatment of students. This site will provide students at UNL easy access for more information.
Husker Wellness Advocates
- Wellness Advocates are students who are employed by the University Health Center's Health Promotion and Outreach department. The group promotes life-long well-being, while providing care for minor injuries with access to educational materials.
The sun represents the beginning and end of a day; a reflection of a source of growth and vitality.
- Compassion for others
- A sense of meaning and purpose
- A sense of belonging to something greater than oneself
- Time for reflection and relaxation
- Value system, may be based on religious beliefs and practices; atheism or agnosticism
Wellness Pulse Check:
Are you engaged in the process of Spiritual Wellness?
Evaluate your own spiritual wellness with this brief quiz.
- Do I make time for relaxation in my day?
- Do my beliefs/principles/values guide my decisions and actions?
- Do I feel a sense of direction in my life?
- Do I feel a sense of thankfulness or appreciation for what I have?
- Am I accepting of the views of others?