The openness to
new concepts and ideas.
- The University Association for Administrative Development provides leadership, networking, professional development and growth for the university’s managerial/professional employees.
- The purpose of UNOPA is to provide professional growth and promote high professional standards for educational office professionals with the University of Nebraska, as partners upholding the quality of service to the university educational system and the community.
- The University of Nebraska-Lincoln participates in shared governance between the faculty and administration through the Faculty Senate. Established in 1974 the Faculty Senate is a representative body of members elected by the faculty of the various academic departments and units of UNL.
- The Women's Center is located on the third floor of the Nebraska Union, room 340. There you will find a resource library, a meeting room for discussion groups, a welcoming space for conversations, studying, or just relaxing, and the working spaces of the Gender Programs’ staff.
- Men @ Nebraska is a recognized student organization that works through the Women’s Center to expand the definitions of masculinity and explore the issues men experience at UNL and beyond. Open to people of all genders, M@N meets weekly on Thursdays at 2 pm in 338 Nebraska Union for discussions and to plan events like Men @ Nebraska Week and a spring Men and Masculinities conference.
A light bulb is a general representative for fresh thinking, innovation, and creativity.
- Reading & learning for fun
- Participation in class, organization
- Adopting a new hobby
- Adequate sleeping patterns
- Self-help information
Wellness Pulse Check:
Are you engaged in the process of Intellectual Wellness?
Evaluate your own intellectual wellness with this brief quiz.
- Am I open to new ideas?
- Do I seek personal growth by learning new skills?
- Do I search for lifelong learning opportunities and stimulating mental activities?
- Do I look for ways to use creativity?