- Bike UNL is a registered student organization at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln with the mission to empower bicycling and bicycle education in the UNL community. Bike UNL is composed of students of the Univeristy of Nebraska-Lincoln that believe in bettering the university through the support of bicycling.
- The Office of Sustainability provides support for initiatives within the UNL campuses and community to create a culture of faculty, staff and students who are socially, economically and environmentally responsible.
Outdoor Adventure Center (OAC)
- The Outdoor Adventures Center is home to the Outdoor Adventures program, existing to engage individuals and groups in adventure experiences for escape, education & enjoyment.
Husker Wellness Advocates
- Wellness Advocates are students who are employed by the University Health Center's Health Promotion and Outreach department. They address health and wellness needs of peers, provide care for minor injuries, and promote life-long well-being.
The tree is a general, easy-to-identify representative of the natural realm.
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
- Air Quality
- Reusing Materials
- Adopting, Leave-No-Trace
- Conserving Water and Fuels
- Spend Time in a State/National Park
- Finding Value in Surroundings
Wellness Pulse Check:
Are you engaged in the process of Environmental Wellness?
Evaluate your own Environmental Wellness with this brief quiz.
- Do I recycle?
- If I see a safety hazard, do I take the steps to fix the problem?
- Do I volunteer time to worthy causes?
- Am I aware of my surroundings at all times?
If you answered "No" to any of the questions, it may indicate an area where you need to improve the state of your environmental wellness.